Looking for some romantic ideas to make your Valentine's Day in New Orleans, 2024, extra special? You're in luck because NOLA has plenty to offer, and Roami is here to help! Whether it’s an enchanting stroll through the French Quarter, live jazz on Bourbon Street, or kissing under wrought iron balconies on Royal Street, sparks fly on Valentine’s Day in this romantic city! NOLA also has tons of fun for friends, too, from Galentine's Day options to anti-V-day good times. Here's the Roami rundown of romance and more--NOLA-style.
NOLA V-Day Live Music, Romantic Hotspots & Amore!
For a memorable Valentine's Day in New Orleans, immerse yourselves in some local jazz clubs by night and see the sights by day. Here are a few fun options:
- Jackson Square is the spot for a romantic walk with your sweetheart and a NOLA must-see. Hit up a sketch artist for a couple's portrait, enjoy live music, and hear about your love line from fortune tellers.
- Chickie Wah Wah in Midtown is a small club and revered live jazz, roots, and funk music venue. It sports the tastiest sandos in Midtown, plus plenty of other creative options made with love.
- Polo Club Lounge is an upscale Warehouse District lounge with great live music and dark-wood touches, fancy bar fare, cocktails, and more than 600 wines, making it a great spot to spend Valentine's Day!
NOLA's Unique Valentine's Day Experiences
- Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience at the iconic Scottish Rite Temple is a can't-miss for art fans. The Temple offers a visually stunning environment to explore the works of Van Gogh in an immersive setting, available throughout February.
- Heartbeats & Harmonies: Valentine's Yoga Sculpt with Live Music at on Burgundy Street offers a fun mix of yoga, music, and love as instructor Arielle Hunter guides you through a dynamic Yoga Sculpt session.
Valentine's Day Dinner, Dessert, & Amour!
This Valentine's, treat your sweetheart to a night in New Orleans, where sweet treats and romantic dinners come alive. Picture this: you and your valentine cozying up in a contemporary Cajun eatery in the French Quarter, savoring an a la carte menu that ends with candied rose petals for dessert. Or take a romantic stroll through Mid City, where the V-day vibe is just as enchanting. New Orleans is your go-to for an unforgettable Valentine's celebration.
- Compère Lapin is an excellent spot to ditch the cliché V-day dinner plans and spice things up. From fantastic à la carte options to steak for two (just $95, guys), zesty Gulf oysters, and... We could go on.
- Peacock Room in the Warehouse District is a great place to celebrate. A fave local haunt, PR boasts an elegant vibe, handcrafted cocktails, small plates & live music.
- Tipitina's in Uptown is a sophisticated eatery serving fancy Indian fare with ample dashes of local influence, plus craft cocktails and a world-famous music venue.
- The Rib Room is a steakhouse near Bourbon Street and a great spot for people-watching. Classic fare and sweetheart specials that include a Champagne toast, oysters, Caesar salad, lobster tail, and filet mignon are often on the menu!
Roam with Roami this Valentine's Day in New Orleans
There's the NOLA rundown; now make sure you're all booked up with Roami. Roami vacation rental options like Roami at Factors Row blocks from Bourbon Street or Roami at Motorworks with its rooftop terrace steps and quick access to the French Quarter help you celebrate in style and comfort.