Miami and Miami Beach are the spots for traveling love doves and buds this Valentine's Day. If you want to spark the flame with your partner or dance around it with the crew this V-day, Roami has your back with the best in events, dining, music, and—AMORE! In this blog, we help you celebrate Valentine's Day from Little Havana to South Beach, from Wynwood to Biscayne Bay, to make the most of your romantic getaway. Here's our 2024 fun rundown--always within a Cupid’s arrow of your chic Roami vacation rental!
Miami Valentine's Day Events, Hotspots & More
With Valentine's Day landing on Wednesday this year, here's the schedule for a few live music and events and other fun for February 9th-14th. Get your tickets/reservations now!
- Ladies R&B Kickback Concert Valentine's Day Edition in the James Knight Center is great for travelers looking for great music on Friday night. Enjoy artists like Ginuwine, Dru Hill, Shai, and H-Town.
- Rumours: Fleetwood Mac fans should 'go their own way' to Ft Lauderdale (a quick train ride from your Roami stay) to catch this superb tribute band (you won't be disappointed).
- Green Velvet: Saturday night brings popular D.J. and singer Green Velvet to Miami Beach's LIV Nightclub with table reservation options—a great way to get down on Valentine's Day and get your beach time.
- Valentine's Bay Cruise launches from Deering Estate in Palmetto Bay (Feb. 11th) with a gorgeous 45-foot catamaran taking lovebirds or friends on a tour of Biscayne Bay. Enjoy a romantic cruise in the morning and afternoon and sip on a complimentary champagne.
- Moonlight & Music: The Deering Estate in Palmetto Bay once again offers its annual V-Day Moonlight & Music outdoor concert under the stars. This year's talent features Melina Soochan and her jazz quintet.
- Sip N Paint Party: For a unique blend of art and music, consider the Valentine's Day Sip N Paint Party at The Joint of Miami, and let the trap beats and jazzy vibes by a live band/DJ inspire your painting muse and add some color to this romantic holiday!
- Garden D'Amore Concert: Fairchild Botanical Gardens features live music that serenades you through your romantic night. Enjoy options such as a picnic dinner or wine- and chocolate-tasting fun. Take a hand-in-hand stroll through the botanical garden, and good luck not sneaking a kiss!
Miami Valentine's Day Dining: Romantic Date Night Fun
As though Miami’s regular cuisine scene weren’t dazzling enough with its Latin American and Caribbean influences, when Cupid’s in the kitchen, watch out! You’ll never want to leave! Lunch alone means THE freshest seafood tacos with a view while chilling on South Beach sand. Or head to Little Havana for a juicy Cuban sando from a food truck on a romantic stroll. For dinner? Miami's romantic restaurants dish out pre-fixe menus made with and for oh-so-much love. V-day in Miami is a flavor fiesta where every bite transforms taste buds.
- Kissaki in Miami Beach offers a 4-day V-day menu (Feb 14-18) with a tasty omakase (chef's choice) 17-course meal if you want to go big. The price is $250 per person, but the memories last forever.
- Harry’s Pizzeria offers a hands-on culinary experience for you and your special someone. Couples can enjoy everything from kneading dough to adding toppings as they nibble on appetizers (maybe earlobes, haha) and sip cocktails. It's $160 per couple and includes a yummy dessert.
- Casa Mariano in Doral crafts a Mediterranean-inspired three-course menu featuring dishes like jumbo seared scallops and lobster ravioli, with a special wine pairing option for those looking to elevate their dining experience even further.
- Casa Ya'ax in Wynwood offers a vast menu with countless variations to mix, mingle, explore, and share. But beyond its top-shelf culinary offerings and masterful craft cocktail program – and very much in sync with Wynwood's well-earned reputation as an oasis for nightlife and dining – Casa Ya'ax transforms as the hour grows late into a buzzy lounge complete with an unbeatable spirits list of interesting, rare and thoughtful bottle selections, many, of course, agave-based and designed to thrill.
- Fiola Miami in Coral Gables offers to-die-for V-day dining and ambiance. From seafood to pasta (including a pasta omakase) and perfectly cooked steaks, restaurateur Fabio Trabocchi serves up this Michelin-starred dining experience just right. A titillating dessert list means you can't say no, and an 8,000-bottle wine list means you can’t go wrong!
- Fontana at the Biltmore offers traditional Italian cuisine at its best. There's a resort casual grille featuring outdoor dining in a tropical fountain-centered courtyard for romance under the stars and Mediterranean architecture for European charm and sophistication, making for Miami's most romantic dining.
- Fox's Lounge in South Miami is an institution for revelry. Since 1946, Fox's Lounge has been a staple for great food & stiff drinks. Since 1946, this cozy American eatery has been in a space with wood-paneled walls & red-leather booths. Don't forget dessert!
- Edan Bistro in North Miami treats couples right on V-day with MICHELIN-star chef Aitor Garate Berasaluze infusing his Basque-inspired dishes with ample love, all eight courses!
Celebrate Valentine's Day with Hands-On Fun and Tasting Tours
For unique V-day experiences, there’s no better city than Miami to spice up the love or bond with the squad. Whether it's a birdwatching cruise with your significant other or a rooftop movie screening with your pals, Magic City offers unforgettable experiences with these fun Valentine's Day events.
- Valentine's Sangria Tasting and Tour: Visit Fruit & Spice Park to sip sangria and explore the garden’s cornucopia of fruits, vegetables, spices, and herbs. Take some back to your Roami kitchen and make a romantic dinner for two or the whole crew, with a view of Biscayne Bay and a stone's throw from Miami Beach!
- Blind Love Cake-Decorating: Couple a Ft. Lauderdale train ride with a stop at Hollywood’s Fiesta Cake studio (Feb. 11th) and dawn a blindfold while your partner guides you through cake decorating, a fun way to test your communication skills and enhance the romance.
- Valentine’s Day Pottery Date Night: Enjoy a hands-on, creative experience at Hollywood’s Mercado Art Studio (Feb. 14th), where couples can make pottery pieces while enjoying drinks and snacks.
Roam Miami with Roami this Valentine's Day
From intimate date spots to cozy live music venues, Miami and Miami Beach have all the Valentine's vibes! Whether you're rolling with the squad or dying for beach time for two, check out Roami's hotspots like Roami at Brickel Arch or Roami at The Carmela and dive into Magic City's Valentine's Day scene!